KATIE JUNE Blush Pink Watercolor Flowers Wall Decal
- Estimated Processing time: 7-10 business days
- 2.00 LBS
- 40.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Wall Décor Nursery Watercolor Flowers KATIE JUNE BLUSH PINK Girls Wall Mural Floral Décor
This design will look great on very light walls (white, soft pink, soft beige)
Watercolor Hand painted Flowers made into a wall decal mural arrangement. Perfect for Girl’s Nursery Baby room. Boho Chic Style, Pink Peonies adorned with a few sprays of greenery and wild flowers.
This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster. Flowers will not come separate, they are already arranged as seen on the images.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the size you want from the options available. If you need a size that is not shown, you can select a bigger size than needed, then enter the exact width on the custom field option (the height will be adjusted proportionally to the width)
- Select the Material you want to use for the decal. Please read below to find out which one is best for your project.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
• KATIE JUNE BLUSH PINK Floral Wall Decal in the size and media selected when purchased. Depending on which size you select, you will receive more than one panel than when applied it will look seamless on the wall.
• This piece will be ready to apply to the wall and it comes with transfer tape for easy installation.
• Step by Step Application Instructions & application tool
• Test Decals (to practice with before installing the big piece)
WHY SHOULD YOU ORDER SAMPLES FIRST?
1) To make sure the color of the print matches with your existing décor in the lightning of your space. Never trust your monitor, every screen is calibrated differently and it varies how they show colors.
2) To test your application skills and touch the materials before committing to a big purchase. I offer SAMPLES for every floral design and they are super affordable!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MEDIA WILL HELP YOU SELECT THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOUR NEEDS:
PROS: These are thin decals with very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These decals will look like painted on your wall. Will last +5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years) Durable Vinyl will stick to walls painted with Glidden Essentials Flat or Eggshell, Sherwin Williams Duration, SW Cashmere Flat or Satin, Dutch Boy Flat interior paint.
CONS: They cannot be repositioned. Do not work with BEHR, VALSPAR, Paramount, Benjamin Moore, PPG Dunn Edwards and any paint that is LOW or ZERO VOC. We have seen how decals fall off the wall if you try to apply them to walls painted with these brands. Select Self-Adhesive FABRIC if you have these paint brands. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
WallaTex (Strongly recommended for Nursery projects)
PROS: GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks. Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better. However, if there are many "peaks" on your textured wall, no material will have enough surface to hold on to which might prompt the decal to fall off the wall or be punctured by the sharp peaks on the texture.
- There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic.
- Not recommended for brick, non-painted cement surfaces, or heavy painted spackled wall board.
- Make sure you allow 60 days on newly painted surfaces for out-gassing. Otherwise bubbles may develop.
CONS: It is slightly thicker material than vinyl which makes it impossible to achieve good performance on smaller designs with too many details. It has a higher price than Vinyl. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
IMPORTANT: During shipping the vinyl is exposed to extreme cold temperatures that might damage the adhesive.
I recommend to all customers to keep the package away from the weather elements (avoid leaving on porch, garage or attics) and to allow time for the decal to be expose to room temperatures for at least 4 hours before attempting installation.
The adhesive on the decals is activated with heat, you can use a hair drier to warm up the wall before applying decals (avoid getting too close to the wall to prevent burning down your home)
We also suggest to install the decals within 30 days of delivery in order to obtain a full guarantee for the products.
We have found through extensive testing and we found out that the our decals work well with CLEAN surfaces that are properly primed and painted. If your wall is not properly primed and painted, the decal might remove paint from your wall when removed.
Additionally we provide a guide on Adhesion Cleaning Method prior to installation, and also PRO TIPS during installation. Follow these and you will quickly, easily and successfully adhere most decals to most wall paints.
WHY BUY FROM AMERICAN DECALS?
• Almost 10 years of experience, more than 10k happy customers bringing home decor to families around the world.
• Every item is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Nothing is in stock, in order to preserve the freshness of the vinyl media and inks.
• Customer service is a priority for me. You can convo me or email me if you have any questions before or after purchase.
• All of my designs are original and made in house in United States.
• Buy with confidence. I want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read my FAQ’s to learn more about my policies.
• I will replace your decal if the parcel is lost or damage. I will only replace the damage parts, not the entire decal. I will require pictures sent to me via email showing the damage.
• EASY Step-by-step detailed instructions, practice decals and squeegee included!
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 4 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing)